About Me

My photo
I live life to the fullest and enjoy the leaps. I will forever have the heart of a child. Wandering around aimlessly, drinking tea, playing mario 64 any time i can , and finding happiness in simplicity are just a few of my favorite things. I find so much beauty in everything that I get overwhelmed at times, I wish everyone would sit down and take it all in once in a while. It's depressing to see how many people disregard all of the immense beauty on this planet. Recently my eyes have been losing their sparkle and sometimes I fail to see the big picture, and with that comes confusion and greed. I want what I want and when I want it, seems to be my attitude on rare occasions. I've been foolishly mislead by people that I thought loved me, because of that I've become a bit bitter over the years, Im still trying to change that but it takes some work. When new people come into the picture I seem to put up this wall to block and keep them from getting to close. The wall only comes down with complete trust. I dont want temporary happiness, I want something true and long lasting. I want someone to prove to me that there really is love out there.

Friday, April 30, 2010


Call me a fool, call me a believer. Yes It's true, I do be live in the Loch Ness Monster aka Nessie. It seems silly, but there are a few small signs of truth. though as I thought I was alone in my silly belief. The people in Mario 64, do too! It was awhile since I had picked up my beloved Nintendo 64 controllers. When I did I played mario 64( my favorite game in all the seven seas) and I went down too that creepy basement room, which you enter by jumping into what looks like shiny tar. Anyways I went down to my beloved underground lake. jumped in, and as I swam around, I saw her, the huge monster that is Nessie . Go Mario 64, thanks for making Nessie fit into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment